American Chiropractic Clinic NOW Offers Massage Therapy.
Tammy Cotton is a graduate from Heritage College with a degree in Therapeutic Massage. Tammy has had a passion and belief for Massage Therapy for many years and has seen results first hand.
NOW OFFERING MOTHERS DAY GIFT CERTIFICATES.
30 MIN LAVENDER FOOT SOAK
FULL BODY SWEDISH MASSAGE
60 MIN LAVENDER AND ROSE FULL BODY
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE AT 405-275-6363
Some Benefits of Massage Include
- Increases circulation, allowing the body to pump more oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs
- Relaxes and softens injured and overused muscles
- Reduces physical and emotional stress
- Increases joint flexibility
- Breaks down adhesions and /or scaring
- Reduces pain and inflammation
- Removes toxins and metabolic waste
- Swedish Massage: A circulatory style of massage which promotes increased blood flow through muscle tissue which facilitates metabolic efficiency. Swedish massage is also very effective at inducing relaxation in the body.
- Deep Tissue Massage: Used to reduce the level of stress imposed in the body by chronically shortened muscles.
- Neuromuscular Therapy: A specialized form of deep tissue work that treats a specific manifestation of muscular dysfunction known as trigger points.
- Myofascial Release: Works on underlying connective tissue (fascia)to facilitate the release of chronic muscular tensions retricting posture, movement and circulation.
- Sports Massage: Technique used to insure health and wellbeing of an athlete and to enhance athletic perfomances.
- Prenatal Massage: Effective in relief of hormonal, structural, and postural deviations. Recovery from labor and delivery.
- Hot Stone Massage: Hot Stones help with increasing blood circulation and the body's metabolism as well as decreasing stress, tension and tissue stiffness.
- Reflexology: Reflexology
What are you waiting for ??
Schedule Your Appointment Today!!!